Cheng-I Wang, PhD
Dr. Cheng-I Wang is a senior principal investigator at the Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN), A*STAR. He is also an Adjunct Associate Professor at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Dr. Wang’s research focuses on engineering novel functions in antibodies and proteins for the treatment of cancer, infectious and autoimmune diseases.
Cheng-I has previously developed a number of therapeutic antibodies in partnership with various pharma and biotech companies, including:
- Anti – Covid19 (Chugai Pharmaceuticals)
- Anti – dengue (Chugai Pharmacecuticals)
- Anti – IL1b (undisclosed US biotech)
- 6 Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (Tessa Therapeutics)
- 2 Anti – Tumour antibodies (Tessa Therapeutics)